You’re about to discover how hemp oil works, how to use it properly, and how to ensure you’re not wasting your money on hemp oil that is contaminated. There are more than 60 different cannabinoids found in hemp. The most well-known cannabinoid is called tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). THC is a psychoactive compound found in most marijuana strains and produces the psychoactive effects that most users would associate with being “high.” It is important to know that hemp oil does not contain any psychoactive compounds and therefore, will NOT make you high. Cannabidiol is the second most studied natural cannabinoid, especially when it comes to medical benefits, THC being first.
Cannabinoids target the endocannabinoid system (ECS) which is located in the brain and central nervous system. The endocannabinoid system is a structure within the body that controls the way the body reacts to normal physiological processes. This molecular signaling system controls how the human body experiences pain, stress, hunger, sleep, circadian rhythms, blood pressure, body temperature, bone density, fertility, intestinal vitality, mood, metabolism, memory, and more. To sum it up, your ECS is responsible for making sure your entire body is working optimally.
Hemp oil is a naturally occurring component of industrial hemp. It is the most abundant non-psychoactive cannabinoid in hemp, commonly used to support general wellness. Our proprietary hemp oil formulations are cultivated from the highest quality ingredients and are consistently tested for their potency and purity.
- Hemp oil is the 100% legal and non-psychoactive form of cannabis, and has the potential to counteract unpleasant effects of consuming THC, such as paranoia or over-excitability
- Cannabidiol acts on completely different receptors and enzymes than THC, resulting in significant effects on anxiety, depression and stress
- Hemp oil is completely safe and non-addictive
- You can legally purchase hemp oil anywhere in America and in most countries around the world
- Our formulas are created from a desire to heal and are always formulated with the consumer in mind